Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day Three and Feelin FREE!

At this point I'm wondering why everyone says day three is the hardest? I guess I lucked out because today I feel great! I woke up hungry with a craving for JUICE! This morning I had a delicious mason jar full of fruity heaven! 

2 Organic Apples
2 Organic Pears
2 Organic Oranges

Shall we call it 222? Ever have a sweet tooth, try this baby! 




Last nights juice was a whole different story. Word of advice, think twice before juicing kiwis with the skins still on.  Kiwis can be very acidic when they are not super ripe, needless to say my throat burned for about an hour after only drinking a few sips! Next time I plan on mixing kiwis in a juice, I think i'll try one on its own first. 

22.5 more days! But who's counting anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment