Monday, November 5, 2012

Liquids Only!

Today is day 2/25 of my Liquids Only Challenge! 

I have done cleansing in the past but always found myself cheating and ending my fasts the worst ways possible! But this time there is not going to be any of that nonsense, nu-uh! 

Basically for the next 24 days my diet is going to consist of...

Fresh Raw Organic Juices
Smoothies
Water (Upwards of a GALLON a day)
Broths
Teas

Day One was actually surprisingly easy. This is what I consumed...

45oz of Raw Organic Juice
1 Gallon of Water
30oz Cocoa, Banana, Date Smoothie
A cup of warm broth 

I had no extreme hunger till around 10:00pm, and thats when I started dreaming of food, and not the healthy stuff.

Burrito..
Tuna Fish Sandwich..
Egg rolls..?

Now I haven't eaten any of those things in a very very long time, so why in the world was I craving these foods?

I guess I needed this cleanse more than I realized! 

Later on today I will post this mornings Juice and the rest to come so stay tuned! 

 : ] - Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment