Sunday, November 4, 2012

Where Are You Getting Your Produce?

Do you feel like you're spending tons of money on your produce? And it's probably not even Organic! This is very easy to do. You have to get good at "shopping around" and picking out the best quality and quantity while still sticking within your budget. Most trips to the grocery store for me would result in DEPRESSION when I looked at what I spent, and what I actually got. We always tend to think we're getting a much better deal when we're at the grocery store. 

BUT THERE IS HOPE!
 I Promise

I recently looked at the CSA boxes in my area and when I did I signed up immediately! If you don't know- CSA stands for Community Support Agriculture. These are boxes filled full of Organic, Seasonal, Local and FRESH produce. It doesn't get any better than this! Do you hear the birds singing? The heavenly angles playing their harps? If you don't now you will once you see how much your wallet will benefit from this fantastic source! 

If you don't think there is a local CSA close to you, you may be wrong. I encourage anyone who wants to eat the healthiest, freshest food available at a great price to check out...


 This is my Beautiful weekly abundance of Fruit and Vegetables!

What are you waiting for? Get Crackin! 
-Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment